Friday, November 6, 2009

Just to add another life changing decision to the mix...

So along with the move to Texas in January and the stress of my job (and wondering if I'll be able to keep my job when we get to Dallas), GK and I have added another major life change to the mix.

We're having a baby!

What can I say, we like to make all our major life changes at once. Our little bundle is due May 16th, 2010 and we couldn't be more excited ~ and a tad freaked out all at the same time. For those of you that are not so good with math like me, I'll be 13 weeks on Sunday.

We have our first trimester screening on Monday even though I'm technically out of the first trimester. I'm a little nervous for it but I'm sure it will go fine. The baby and I have gotten positive feedback since our first doctors appointment, and now that I've gotten my energy back I'm a happy camper. No morning sickness for this lady, just pure exhaustion at all times during the first trimester.

So yes, come January I'll be moving down to Dallas to be with GK and we'll be buying a new house, I'll have to find a new doctor and possibly find a new job all at the same time. NOW the Shingles situation makes more sense doesn't it? :)

11 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Gwen said...

I get to be the first to say Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! All of the stress and changes will totally be worth it when that little bundle of love arrives. I couldn't be more happy for you all!!! Sending prayers your way!!! XOXO

Angie said...

Congrats to you! I'm due March 30th. Sounds like you'll have lots of changes in your life. Good luck with everything!

Jax said...

OMG! Congratulations!!!!!!! That is such exciting news! I am so happy for you guys! :) I think the baby knew you were heading south.. he/she timed his/her arrival for summahtime in dallas! Love it! :)

Addict said...

SOSOSOS AMAZING! Congrats! So many great things happening all at once :-)

i. me. mine said...

What great news!!! I'm so excited for you guys! You're going to have a great 2010...

KLC said...

this is great news!!! congrats!!!!!

Our Happy Married Life... said...

Congrats! I sort of already knew b/c you left a comment on AM's blog not long ago that made me wonder. :) Super fun time in your life for sure!!! :)

Nicole said...

How exciting! Congratulations =D Luck lady no morning sickness is awesome you have too much going on to have that too! So Happy for you.

Llama said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Omg! So exciting! Congratulations, congratulations! You'll have to keep us up to date on everything! Glad to hear that you are feeling better! Hang in there...there are many changes but all of them are for the best! YAY!

Mandy said...

Yay! congrats that's so exciting!!!!

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy!! That's such exciting news! I'm glad to hear you've been feeling well, and hopefully the exhaustion will let up soon!

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus