Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Oh my, I can't believe it's Tuesday again and I've not posted anything in a week. Talk about lazy. Wow. I promise to start posting more when things calm down a little bit - and that will be soon I hope!

This weekend was fun. What did we dress up as? Well...nothing. Halloween is usually my favorite holiday but we just weren't feeling it this year. I can't remember what we did on Friday, I think we just grabbed dinner then chilled at home. It was such an exciting night that I blocked it out completely. Saturday we watched our sad little Boilers get trampled by Wisconsin and then went to see this...


Oh yes friends, GK and I went and saw this fabulous movie. I'm a big fan of MJ so I really enjoyed it but thought it was a bit long. My recommendation, if you'd not seen it already, would be to watch it in your own home when it's out on DVD. Afterwards we met up with some friends for dinner at Mercadito. It's a new Mexican place in River North that serves small plates and it was great! Sounds like a pretty crazy Halloween if you ask me!

Sunday we watched the Bears game. I swear my weekends are full of football now and I'm trying to decide if I like it or not. The jury is still out on that one.

3 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Mexican tapas? Heck yeah!! We had a low key Halloween too. We want to a kids' party for a bit, but we were home by 10. We put the dude to bed and watched a Roseanne Halloween episode marathon. It was lovely.

Jax said...

I heard the same thing about the movie.. I kinda want to see it, but will wait til it's on dvd. :) And I think I know exactly what restaurant that is you went to!! YUM!!!

Gwen said...

Thank you for the review. I seriously want to see it but I didn't want to waste the time or money. I sure hope they release it on DVD!!!! XOXO

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus