Monday, October 12, 2009

For My Bachelorette Fans Out There...

I totally forgot to mention this during my post about the Kenny Chesney show. While we were waiting for Sugarland to come on guess who showed up and sat two rows in front of us? None other then Jillian and her boyfriend Ed! Now I was pretty excited about this for two reasons:


1. This was basically the ONLY season of the Bachelorette or Bachelor that I watched, and people were talking about what a jerk he was, so it was cool to see them very much together at the show.

2. When I see celebrities I usually try to play it cool (except for the time I followed Jake Gyllenhaal into the United Red Carpet Club to "semi-stalk" him before a flight, but that is story for another post at another time). You know the rules: Don't stare, no pictures, etc. Well I felt since they were in front of me I could stare all I wanted AND the taking pictures rule definitely did not apply. Granted they are not that good, but whatever.




Ed was wearing a stupid mullet wig and would have looked much better without that. Jillian looked very cute as usual.


He's in the cowboy hat and she's looking on while he's texting.

Jillian standing on a chair in a white dress next to Ed in the hat.


Like I said, not the best pictures but I had to share. They very much acted like a couple and were in and out of their seats all night getting beer, etc.

8 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Nicole said...

How exciting! =D The closest I have been to a "celebrity" is DJ from Roseanne I must admit I stared but no pics or autograph lol Her season was the only one I didnt watch and after all the drama I wish I had! Happy Monday.

Jax said...

Fun stuff!!! I had no idea they were still together! I hope he's not sketchy mcsketch like the news said. Glad to hear they look very much together. :) YAY for a fun concert, too!

Ian & Jess said...

Looks like a good time!!!! Good job you photog :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I guess they've made it through the tabloid storm! Kenny puts on such a fabulous show. I'm seeing Paisley on Fri. for the umpeenth time. He puts on a killer one too!

Jax said...

Thanks so much for your kind thoughts on my post today! I totally nodded in agreement with the "..and quickly" part. :) Thankfully, it was! Have a great evening!

Amy said...

I did not think they were still together! I guess you really cannot believe what you read these days...

I just heard this week about Jake being the new Bachelor... which could quite possibly the most boring season ever, but I will watch of course. :)

New Girl on Post said...

I must hear this stalking Jake Gylenhaal story!

Our Happy Married Life... said...

Hi, i'm a random commenter but found your blog through AM. The windy city title caught my eye being that I live in the burbs of the "windy city"...Anyway, just had to commment on this post about Jillian and Ed. My friend who lives in Indy actually partied with Jillian and Ed after the Kenny concert. It was totally random how then ended up hanging out with each other but they did. And, yes they are together and totally smitten from what she says! :)

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus