Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Tidbits

  • Do any of you do the Swag Bucks thing? I just signed up, since I'm on the Internet all day anyway, but it kind of confuses me. They send out all these "codes" all the time but I either miss them or can't find them. Let me know if you do them and what you think about it.

  • I sat next to a lady yesterday at lunch that had a full conversation with herself (and no she was not on the phone, I checked). It kind of freaked me out.

  • I got the regular flu shot today and it really wasn't that bad. I've gotten the flu shot before and I remember it hurting, but this one was so easy.

  • I usually buy my books from Amazon because they are super cheap. I could care less if they are used, if I can get a book for $1 it's worth it. Anyway, the downside for buying on the Internet is you can't look at it before you buy it. Hence why I ended up buying a book in screen play format rather than a regular book. Yeah, it sucks.

  • I'm sick of hearing about Jon and Kate, Balloon Boy, and the Kardashians. There has to be better news out there right? I'm almost to the point where I'm going to stop watching the news all together.

  • GK was super sweet and bought us last minute Blackhawk tickets for Saturday's game. I've been wanting to go for a long time now and think it's going to be so fun. Now all I have to do is buy a Hockey for Dummies book and I'm all set!

6 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Meredith said...

DITTO about Jon&Kate/Balloon Boy. I think both are just crazy publicity stunts!

Llama said...

Girl, you always know how to make me laugh! Someone please do something more exciting than jon and kate or that damn balloon boy! The lady at lunch...toooo funny! Have a great weekend girl!
:)

Nicole said...

I ditto you on ENOUGH with all the drama that is jon & kate, balloon boy, and the annoying kardashians they are all pathetic media whores! Happy Weekend =D

Jax said...

Have fun at the hockey game! I think all you need to know is people try to beat each other up a lot.. haha.. :) And that's kinda funny about the amazon thing! That's so something I would do, too...

(and yeah.. I need some REAL news. Jon and Kate and I broke up a long time ago. I'm over them.).

Gwen said...

I'm so tired of the stupid news stories too. Especially Balloon Boy and John & Kate. They all need to disappear fast. I could care less about the Kardashians but I do enjoy their show. :) XOXO

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I no zilch about hockey but I always love going!

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus