Friday, September 25, 2009

Anything but Mine...

Holy crap there are a lot of pictures in this post so stick with me. Last Saturday we went to the Kenny Chesney concert in Indianapolis and it was awesome. We had great seats (thanks Chris) and so much fun. The bands before Kenny were awesome too but I swear since it was the last show of the year, Kenny made them promise not to sing any slow songs to keep the crowd upbeat.

Zac Brown started it off...


Then Miranda Lambert.
There is a pink buggy on the stage because Kenny and his crew played a joke on her and took apart her buggy and brought it out when she was performing. It was pretty funny...


Then Montgomery Gentry. These guys were really good but they really need to fire their stylist - Gentry I'm talking to you...


Then one of my favorite's Sugarland...


Then Kenny!

LK: (Asking the girl in front of her) Why is everyone looking behind us???

Girl: Kenny is supposed to come out on a floating chair!

LK: WTF???

Yeah, you try to picture that too and see what you come up with. I bet it's not this...
The next four have no zoom to them, that's really how close Kenny was to us!!!







It was a great show and we had so much fun as you can tell. It makes me very sad that Kenny won't be touring again until at least 2011 so this last show was extra special (He even started to cry during the last song a little bit). What a great show!

5 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Ian & Jess said...

Looks like a good time - Love me some Zac Brown!

Llama said...

A floating chair!?! How awesome! Looks like you had a blast! Thanks for sharing! :)

Valerie said...

You know I really have no idea who these people are....but I love the moves from GK!!!!!

Gwen said...

Love the photos!!! Looks like you had a fabulous time!! And I really want a floating chair now. :) XOXO

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Too bad Mike will never go to a country concert with me.

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus