Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Well, it finally happened...

I lost my memory at Rue L*a L*a.


I talked about my love for this site here.

Well a couple of weeks ago I was on there and found a DKNY red pea coat that I loved ~ for a total of $68! So of course this was a no brainer and I clicked the purchase button at warp speed. After I bought the coat, they told me that I get free shipping for the rest of the day. FREE SHIPPING people! I was in heaven. So I proceed to rack up a good amount of clothing in my shopping cart and proceed to the check out. Thankfully, once I got to the virtual check out, my sanity came back and I realized I didn't need any of this stuff and would be happy with my new jacket. So I closed out the site and went on with my day ~ or so I thought.


Fast Forward to yesterday when a package arrives. I was so excited because it HAD to be my new red coat. When I grabbed the box I am instantly confused because it's not nearly big enough or heavy enough to be a jacket. I open it up and inside is a nice new black tunic...

I guess I didn't close out of the virtual check out fast enough and bought this, and then proceeded to erase it from my memory all together. The worst part is this top is SO BORING! If it was a nice bright color I'd be so excited, but no it's black. I've got about ten black tops like this already. So I'm now on the look out for something to spice it up before I wear it. If you have any ideas let me know. Oh and if you're wondering, no the jacket has STILL not arrived so I can't even show it off!

If you want to join Rue L*a L*a send me your email address and I'll send you an invite!

5 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Llama said...

the tunic is cute! even though its black you can definitely add a colorful long necklace to it and make it fun!! p.s. the website is awesome, can't wait to see the coat!

Anonymous said...

Um, invite please!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I would tie a thick bright colored ribbon under the bust or at the waist to add some interest. There are always things you can do to spice up a black top!

SLynnRo said...

I sort of frequently get packages and have no idea what's in them. That's probably an issue huh?

Jax said...

ha! Oh no! Well at least you got the jacket and the top is actually cute!!! Add some cool necklace(s) and you'll be rocking it, chica! :)

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus