Friday, August 7, 2009

I love me some Rue La La...

This site is a name brand discount site that is awesome!

Usually with these types of sites are really hit or miss for me, but this site is by far more hit than miss - and my credit card receipt proves it!


Look what I bought today ~ A cute little Vera Wang top!
Love it!
If you want me to send you an invite then let me know your email address or you can send me an email off to the right of this post!

Happy Friday!

4 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Inviting Company said...

love the top..super cute! still all about metallics!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

They get me all the time! Just got a gorg wallet and passport cover a few weeks ago!

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

cute top, I'll have to check out that website!

Amy said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog- I think you'll enjoy moving Dallas, I am definitely partial but I love it here. My friends love trendy restaurants and fun shopping/activities, so I'll try to keep you posted!

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus