Last Sunday the 16th was GK's 30th birthday!
I know I didn't write anything about it because I was being lazy that Sunday. Why was I being lazy you ask? Well, I threw two surprise parties for GK that's why. Yes, two.
Friday night I surprised him with a dinner with my parents and his whole family from Virginia. He had no clue they were going to be there so the picture below pretty much shows his shock. We went to Coco Pazzo for dinner and it was wonderful and could not have worked out better in my mind.

After watching the air show at our roof top pool Saturday during the day, we then went to a bar to meet a few friends (or so i told GK). He had no idea that 30 of our closest friends would be there, so he was surprised yet again! The party was at Mad River Bar and again they did such a great job, I'd definitely recommend them for a party if you need to throw one.












I've got a lot more pics, but I thought I'd just post a few of the good ones. What a fantastic party. Thanks to all the friends and family that joined us. We had such a great time and we love you all!!!
To finish off the night GK and I got in the cab to find that is was also the cab drivers birthday. What are the chances, right? :)

Happy Birthday to my amazing hubby. Thanks for making me laugh daily...




6 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
WooHoo!! That's a big birthday!!!
Woo! Those cupcakes look delish!
Aw! Super cute pictures! Looks like you had a great night!
I wish we could have been there.
I LOVE that pic of him with the surprised look on his face!
What an amazing surprise. You look soooooo pretty!
How fabulous!!! I love that sign in the background. Too cute!! XOXO
Post a Comment