I am now in the third trimester and down the final stretch! The baby seems to be sitting right on my tail bone, so that hurts a little (a lot) all the time. Other than that I'm doing great. I have to say I am very lucky that I have easy pregnancies. Now is the time that I start getting BIG though, so I may change my mind about that.
GK's parents were in town last weekend and were nice enough to give me and GK the night off. We went to dinner and stayed at a nice hotel in town. It was very surreal to have two meals out in a row without someone throwing food or a toy at me, and getting to eat at a slower pace that we could actually have a conversation!
The pic below is from between 27 /28 weeks.
This baby is moving ALL the time. Even when the nurse was trying to get the heartbeat (159 bpm) the baby thought it was a game and kept moving and kicking her. So between the baby playing games and me laughing it took a while. :)
OK, three more months. I'm super excited and am keeping my fingers crossed that these months will fly by!




1 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
You look amazing! So happy things are going well! Will call you this week to catch up. Love you guys!
Post a Comment