Meanwhile, I've moved into week 31 of pregnancy #2! Thankfully time is flying by with this pregnancy and it makes. me. HAPPY! I am so ready to meet this little bundle. Everything is looking good so far. The baby is still moving a ton and now you can see my stomach move while I'm sitting down from the outside - it's such an odd sight but cool all at the same time.
I'm feeling good and sleeping OK. Ethan is having some issues sleeping so if he would just get his sleeping straightened out I'd be sleeping much better.:)
The Braxton Hicks have started again and they are uncomfortable. I had the same thing with Ethan so I was kind of expecting them. I'm trying to relax more and GK has really been awesome with Ethan at night to help me with that.
9 more weeks!!!




1 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
Love the little basketball and can't wait to meet him/her!
Post a Comment