Tuesday, April 17, 2012

26 Weeks

26 weeks down 14 to go! I'm so excited to meet this baby. I have so many questions that can only be answered after the baby arrives:


Are you a boy or a girl?
Will you look like your brother?
Will you act like your brother?
When will you actually arrive (this is the major question)?


 26 weeks with baby #2 (this shirt used to be big on me)

Me (and Aly) at 26 weeks with Ethan

I am feeling great. Not sure on the weight gain since I don't own a scale but looking back at my other weekly pics, it seems like this baby is growing right on track. I do still have heartburn but I'm trying to fend that off with better eating, and drinking more milk before bed. I have some pretty painful ligament pain near my tailbone still. The doctor said that will get better as the baby grows and moves it's position. 


I do have to make one confession though. I have not done one thing yet for this baby. I have not looked at furniture or bedding (or anything for that matter) for the nursery. Baby #2 still has no firm name in place.  Poor thing. I better step it up so I can spend my maternity leave cuddling rather than decorating.


2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

kristi said...

Awwww

Gwen said...

Okay. Not sure how I missed it but CONGRATS!!! So exciting!!! You are too cute with your baby bump!!!

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus