Ethan is going to be a big brother!
We are so excited to be adding to our family at the end of July. I'm now 16 weeks and feeling great. I was obnoxiously tired the first trimester, but now I'm getting back to normal. I heard the heartbeat last week again and it's a wonderful sound. I think I can even feel the little guy/gal moving around already!
I'll post pics soon of a belly shot.
5 years ago




4 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
So happy for all of you! Can't wait to meet him/her!
Congratulations! I'm 17 weeks :)
I felt baby Whatley before 16 weeks (I just didn't realize that's what it was), and they say it gets earlier with each pregnancy. I suppose that's because by the second pregnancy you know what you're feeling.
CONGRATS! We are determined to have babies at roughly the same time - I am due mid August! Now we absolutely have to plan a playdate already.
Post a Comment