Tuesday, February 21, 2012

18 weeks

We are moving right along with baby #2!


I've been feeling great up until this past weekend. Ethan was sick with a horrible cold (that turned into an ear infection of course) and passed it along to me like a good son should. So I've been really stuffed up and not getting much sleep because of it.  I hope to be back to my healthy state later this week to get back into walking and weight training again. 

Below is where I was when I was pregnant with Ethan. I think my stomach is right on track like last time but my "tush" and legs are smaller this time, yay! My main goal this pregnancy is to limit the growth on the "backside" this time. I gained too much weight with Ethan so I'm trying to control that this time around, so the recovery after the baby arrives is not as long as it was with Ethan. I have to say my stress levels this pregnancy are much lower too. My last pregnancy we moved across the country, bought a house, bought a car, etc. It was insane but all worth it!
                                   
Ethan still does not really understand that a baby is in my belly or that he's going to be a big brother. He is going to make a wonderful big brother though, I'm positive. He is kind of obsessed with baby's right now and likes to point them out and sit near them. I'm hopeful this attitude keeps up!

4 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Jax said...

You look adorable, friend! Absolutely adorable! I love that Ethan doesnt understand.. My friend said her little boy kept pointing at his belly and saying "baby" and she was like "Um.. well.. at least he's getting the concept.. kinda." haha!

Jax said...

And.. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Unknown said...

You look adorable! I always wanted to have a cute pregnant belly. I never did get one. And, my 1st pregnancy sounds a lot like yours: cross country move, sold car, bought car, all kinds of crazy! Good luck!

Valerie said...

You look wonderful! Miss you guys. I'll call you this week.

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus