Wednesday, January 18, 2012

20 Months!

Wow, 20 months already. I know I have not been doing these every month anymore but I figured every few months was good still. You are so grown up little boy. Long gone are the baby days, we are neck deep into toddler life around here!

You are talking so much these days too. You can say Mommy (my favorite), Dada, Grace, Dog, Hi, Bye, Basketball (baketball), Football, ball, purple, yellow, car, Nana, Papa, and guitar. Now when I leave or enter a room you say Hi and Bye to me. You like to say "Hi Baketball" and "Hi Gacie" in the mornings and bye and blow me a kiss when you go to bed at night. You seem to understand a lot of what is going on too. It's only a matter of time before you turn to me and speak in full sentences I'm sure.

You also recently got your first haircut. You did really well too, no crying! You look so grown up now with your big boy haircut. The only part you didn't really think you needed was the blow dryer, other than that you loved it.

We also are getting you back into swim lessons now. I figure if you go all winter and spring you'll be ready for the pool come summer time. Daddy is taking you this time and you love it still (not so much the going under the water but splashing)!

You are also becoming obsessed with cars, trucks and trains. You call them Choo Choo's and you just said the word car "ca" the other day. You like to bring them with you wherever you go and like to point them out when we're driving in our own car.

You love to eat most of the time and eat pretty much everything. Your favorite right now is spaghetti and pancakes. You like to do a little dance in your chair when we give those  to you and hug your Daddy and Me to thank us.
You are becoming fiercely independent these days too. You like to do things on your own or if I'm doing something you like to help (like cooking or cleaning). You like to pick up any and all trash and throw it away in the garbage - including trash outside at the playground.  You like to throw the ball for Grace, feed Grace and give her "hugs". 


You are growing up so fast little man. We love you so much and you make us laugh and smile every single day!

1 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

kristi said...

He is adorable! New follower here!

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus