Time is flying by with this pregnancy. I can't believe I'm passed the half way point already! We had our 20 week ultrasound the other day and everything is looking good so far. The baby looks healthy and is moving all the time. The tech said the baby is in the 70% for size so looks like I'm destine for another bigger baby.
I'm feeling great so far. A little heartburn but nothing like the last time. I'm not sure how much weight I've gained either, maybe around 6 lbs (WAY below what I was at with Ethan).
The ultrasound was our last chance to see the baby until the end of July (pending any complications). So it's still a surprise for us and we can't wait!




3 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
Adorable! I feel like time is flying! Already passed the halfway point?! Sheez! That's awesome!
Time is flying! Must see you SOON!
No ultrasound pictures? :)
Post a Comment