Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tidbits

It's been a long time since I did some tidbits so here we go:

  • The best sound in the world is Ethan laughing. GK can really get him going but he's getting old enough now that he laughs at everything. I mean like laughs when he sees a block on the ground everything.

  • The only thing he's not been laughing at lately is the dog barking. For some reason now when Grace makes a peep he freaks out.

  • We put some gates up as our way of baby proofing the house (don't worry outlet covers are coming soon too. Baby steps here people). So far the only thing the gates have done is piss off the dog because now she can't get to her water bowl in our bathroom. Heaven forbid she uses the water bowl five feet away in the kitchen. I'd also like to note this is the same water bowl she HATED when we lived in temp housing last year.

  • I was really missing Chicago today but then I walked outside into the sunny 70 degree heat and those feelings quickly went away.

  • Weight Watchers Rocks. You know what sucks though? A glass of wine is 5 pts.

4 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Jax said...

Ew.. a glass of wine should be ZERO points. b/c it's also like therapy in a glass. hah... I cannot believe Ethan is getting so big!!!! Insane!!! He's so freaking precious!

Valerie said...

He will come back around to Gracie. I saw how much he loves her....must be a phase

Homevalley said...

5 POINTS! Just when I thought I was ready to sign up...

Llama said...

Darn those 5 points! Its worth it though!! lol

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus