Thursday, December 2, 2010

This is not getting any easier...

A few thoughts that went through my head while at the gym the other day...

  • I may be the first person ever to pass out in this class... on the positive side I'll get a little rest then.

  • Shouldn't have eaten that cookie on the way to the gym.

  • This had better make my ass smaller or I'll be pissed!

  • I honestly don't think my legs can move any faster... and this lady is crazy to think that they can.
Just a glimpse at my life every night now. Why you ask, well I need to get back into my pre-pregnancy clothing because I HATE MY WARDROBE right now. I mean it really sucks big time. I miss my old closet! So I'll be torturing myself five-six days a week for as long as it takes until that happens. Who knows, maybe I'll learn to like the trainer (who I still believe is an ex drill Sargent in disguise).

Yes, I know I'm crazy to want to start full force during the holidays, but no time like the present right? I figure the sooner the better. Plus I have to have some way to work off all the wine and cookies I plan to eat over the next month...

3 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Jax said...

I hate spin class! I had those same thoughts when I went...and I never went back! ha! Zumba? Now I liked me some zumba. Cardio pump (a cardio class with light weights).. yup.. liked that. But spin is the devil. Good luck and good for your dedication!! I found I had the best time and teh best results when I did intervals. I'd get on the treadmill and walk, then make myself run for two minutes, then walk for one, etc... Eventually, I was able to run five minutes adn then walk for one and keep it up. It made me feel like I was accomplishing something instead of wanting to pass out...haha!

Llama said...

awww sweetie! dont worry youll get there dont worry!!! my best friend said...9 months on...9 months off...if you do it the healthy way. i know youll get there!

Homevalley said...

I am in the same spot... I still have 13 pounds to go, and I WANT my old jeans back! I am sick of being outfitted in Target gear that I just threw in my cart on a trip there. Good luck!

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus