Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sweet Home Chicago (part 2)

GK had to head back to Texas on Sunday but I was able to stay until Wednesday. I saw most of my girls at dinner (thanks to Sarah for planning) and got to meet all the new babies in the group too. I obviously didn't get a picture of everyone at dinner, shocking I know. I'm pretty sure I won't be getting a picture that doesn't include Ethan anytime soon. I know there is one out there so whoever has it should send it my way so I can post it.
Sarah and Ethan
Baby Leah
We had a play date at Jess's house too with the Knights and Stanczak's and it was so fun! I really wish we could have these every week but I'll be back soon so we can have another one.
Jess and Ethan

Landon, Simon and Ethan (future BFF's)

I had to show just how many pics we had of them. I wish someone was video taping the mom's trying to get these little guys to smile. One baby is smiling in each picture, but I have not one where they are all smiling. I think they are pretty funny though.

Side Note: I have to admit my child "found his voice" while in Chicago too and used it at all times. So needless to say, baby E was the most vocal (read: loud) out of all the babies (I have no idea where he gets that...not a chance he got it from his Mom. Not at all).
I didn't get one with Corrine and Noah either but will next time I'm in town. Noah is getting so big and was so cute with Ethan!

2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Valerie said...

We had such a great visit with you! I'll send the group pic now.....totally forgot! Miss you!

SP said...

That was SO great to see you, GK & Baby E!!!! I love him and can't wait to see him again :) So fun to just see your Mom too - so sweet of her to come to my Tasting!

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus