Saturday, October 9, 2010

Tidbits

  • So we tried to go to the Texas State Fair today. TRIED is the key word. We get down to the city (25min drive) and get to the fair grounds and it's INSANE. Like every time we tried to park they closed the lot before we could get into it -Insane. So needless to say we didn't make it to the fair today and our 25 min car ride turned into a three hour car ride in the end.

  • Baby was great through all of it.

  • While driving to the city a man in a bright yellow Camero flicked us off. No joke. I had to restrain myself from flicking him off right back, but I'm trying to be courteous in front of my son. Even though he was turned around asleep in his car seat I could still feel his little eyes on me so I refrained from doing it. So Camero guy flicked us off for going five over the speed limit because he wanted to go ten. jerk.

  • E and I go to a baby sing class at the local library every week. We sing a ton of great songs during class and E loves it, but for the life of me I can't remember ANY of them by the time we get home. So I make up my own words and they aren't good or make any sense. Poor E, the only songs Mommy actually knows are on the radio and I'm not sure Ethan enjoys that... although I'm sure he loves hearing that he (like Taio Cruz) is DYN-A-Mite.

***Just to note - as I write this - GK just made Ethan laugh for the first time. Beautiful.

2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

a baby singing class?! OMG MY KID WOULD LOVE THAT! She is happy as a clam anytime music is on or I'm singing a god awful song! haha.

I wish we had one!

Maybe we do!?

And arent baby giggles the best? We get lots of shrieks, too. Must be a girl thing?

Oh and my road rage is WORSE since having a baby b/c I want to kill anyone who crosses me especially when I have Eme in the car with me.

I've shouted some innappropriate things recently...which makes me realize I NEED TO WATCH MYSELF.

Go you for refraining!

SP said...

I still can't believe the state of TX has a day off of school for this fair ;)

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus