Monday, October 4, 2010

Sweet Home Chicago (part 1)

A couple of weeks ago we went back to Chicago for the weekend. We left the babe at home and went to the city on Saturday night for a fun filled night of hanging out with friends and watching Dave Matthews at Wrigley Field. The concert was good, he didn't play my favorites, but it was still great as always. It was a very fun night and it was great being back in the city! It was a little odd to "go home" to a hotel rather than our condo, but it was still great. We miss being in the city and will be back again soon...well maybe in the spring so we miss the cold weather. :)


It was my first night away from Ethan and I had a blast. I missed my little man but I new he was in good hands with his Nana, Grandpa and his Auntie back in the suburbs. I didn't worry one bit about him. I of course didn't get a single picture of the night either, but I do have a ton of Ethan with my parents and sister...







1 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Jax said...

Awwwww! So stiking cute! Glad ya'll had fun in the Chi!!!!

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus