Those are the last thing you want to hear from your fitness instructor - especially if you had already done about 20 reps. I seriously think she was trying to kill me.
The only thing I had going for me was that the music was loud enough to drown out my cursing and grunting for the last 3/4 of the class.
UGH - but I'll be back. Why because I've got about 15 more lbs to lose. Along with a little boy that I believe will be very active in the next few months so I need to keep up.
5 years ago




2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
When that adorable little boy of yours become active, you won't believe how much fun you'll have! I mean, I'm sure you're having fun now ... but when a chase is involved, expect lots of giggles.
Way to go, girl!! I HATE it when they tell me how many more we have. I think "just frekaing count in your head b/c I dont want to know." haha!
Post a Comment