A. too lazy to go use my work computer upstairs
and
B. feel that E sleeping in his crib all by himself, and me watching him sleep, is WAY more important than Internet time right now.
So anyway back to catching up...
Two weeks ago E, GK and I went to Lake Tahoe to witness some of our dearest, best friends in the whole world get married. Nicole was not just a pretty bride she was one the most beautiful brides I've ever seen. The wedding took place at a ski resort (Northstar) and it was fantastic. We got to see a ton of our close friends and they got to finally meet our baby boy!
We didn't get a lot of pics because I accidentally took the camera with when I was getting ready. I'll try to get more and post them later so you can see some more of the wedding and the dresses, etc.
The happy couple!
A special THANK YOU to my parents and sister (and Aunt and Cousin) for watching E while I was busy doing wedding things. I'm pretty positive he had a great time and came back to Texas a different baby. That's for another post at another time though.




2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
Aw gorgeous photos! Fun stuff! :) Baby E is already taking trips-love it! :)
Congrats to your friend! The wedding looked simply beautiful!
Hope you are well and the little man too!:)
Post a Comment