Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I get by with a little help from my friends...

I've been super lucky this month and got to see another one of my dearest, best friends last weekend. Jess came into town from Chicago to visit and to meet baby E for the first time. It was so nice having her here and we had so much fun. She even humored me when I made her go to the movies. I was really wanting to see Eat, Pray, Love and trying to get GK to go would have been incredibly difficult. The time went way too fast though and I was super sad when we had to drop her off at the airport. I have to say that Ethan had a great time with his Aunt Jessie and I got to bombard her with questions about anything and everything baby. E can't wait to meet her kiddos in a few weeks too when we're up in Chicago. :)




A very special thanks to GK for being our driver for the weekend. That is one adjustment I'm still working on now that I live in the burbs and can drink again - I have to find a way home somehow and it's not always that easy. :)

ALSO - Jess is running in the Chicago Half Marathon this weekend for a great cause. If you can spare some change (and I think you can) please go here to pledge her some money and read up on Running for Rainbows.

2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Llama said...

awww! how sweet!

Valerie said...

For a minute I thought there were drinks in the background of the second pic.....then I realized this pic wasn't taken three years ago (when it would have been booze) and it is bottle stuff! Our lives have changed.......

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus