My baby E, you are growing up so fast! You are three months already, I can't even believe it.This was a big month for you. First and foremost you've found the wonderful play toys that are your hands and feet. You absolutely LOVE sticking your hands in your mouth and staring at your feet. I'm pretty sure you're trying to figure out how to get them in your mouth too. If I dress you in PJ's that have animals on the feet it keeps you entertained for hours. You don't even want to talk to your old best friend - the moving monkey on your chair - you just want to look at your feet!
You do still love your play mat though and you've started to notice yourself in the mirror too. You've not really connected that it's you in the mirror yet and all you want is for that little baby to come and play with you.
You do still love your play mat though and you've started to notice yourself in the mirror too. You've not really connected that it's you in the mirror yet and all you want is for that little baby to come and play with you.
One thing you're not a big fan of is tummy time though...
But I have to say it's a good thing Mommy makes you do it because last night you rolled over while you were sleeping from your back to your tummy for the first time, and it FREAKED you out. You had no clue how to get back to your back and Mommy had to come and help you.This month you also went on your first car trip to Austin with your Daddy, Grandma Kelley and me. You slept the entire way and stayed in a hotel for the very first time! Not only that but you want on your first plane ride too with Mommy to Arizona for your Auntie Nicole's Bachelorette party. I know, I know it's odd to bring a baby to a bachelorette party but your Nana was there to take care of you the entire time for Mommy. You LOVED being around all the ladies too...
You also went to your first play date and weren't the biggest fan. The other kids there were a little older and every time they got loud or yelled (as toddlers do) you started to cry. It was pretty funny to your Mama but not so much to you. We'll be going to more play dates in the future so hopefully you get used to it.
You are so smart little guy. We show you something once or twice and you know how to do it on your own. You're getting really good at your hand/eye coordination and love all your toys that light up.
It was such a fun month little buddy and I can't wait to see what you learn this month. We love you and can't imagine our lives without you in it!




5 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
aWWWW happy 3 months baby e! you are getting so big! no tummy time for you? awwww how do you look so cute even when you dont like something? :)
So cute and so big!
Awwwwwwww! Love love love that top pic! Adorable! :)
I adore this little guy and I haven't even met him yet! Can't wait to meet him next month!!!
He is getting so big!!! I love the picture with the dog, priceless!!!
Post a Comment