Thursday, July 15, 2010

Taste of Dallas

Last weekend we ventured downtown to the Taste of Dallas. We try to get downtown a couple times a month and this was another reason to go (and since we can get down there in 20 min it's pretty easy). The Taste of Dallas was at the State Fair grounds and it was cool to see that too - Texas has the largest state fair in the country I hear. They do say that everything is bigger in Texas right. :)





It was a good Taste and so much more enjoyable that the Chicago one since it was not nearly as crowded as the Taste of Chicago. The food was great and we stuffed ourselves within an hour of being there.

Side note: I have to give myself props too because I didn't have a single nacho while I was there. THIS IS HUGE PEOPLE! For those that know me, know I LOVE my nachos and I didn't have one. I was so proud of myself. I'm on my way to losing the massive amount of weight I gained with the baby (hopefully).

Ethan of course slept through the entire thing but it wore him out too as you can see...


2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Bri said...

That photo of Baby E sums up how I feel at the end of the day too - ADORABLE!

Karen At Home Blog said...

Your little man is so cute!!!!! I would be tired too.

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus