Height: 22.5" (40%) ~ He grew 1.5"
Weight: 10 lbs 15 oz (39%) ~ he gained 2 lbs 11oz
Head: 15.5" (40%) ~ grew 1"
He also got his first round of shots that he took like a champ. He cried during them but once they handed him off to GK he was all good. I looked away when she did them but when I saw his little leg bleeding I teared up - Not the full on crying that I (and GK) was expecting though so I consider it a giant success in my book.
We are also going to start with the "sleep training" so wish us luck. Time to say good-bye to my best friend the baby swing and bring out the Pack N' Play from storage to be used 100% of the time. We may not be getting much sleep in the next few days but in the end it will be worth it I believe. :)




0 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
Post a Comment