Sunday, June 27, 2010

You know you need sleep when...

You say crap like this:

LK: So I think we should start doing a bedtime routine with Ethan. I know he's young but we can at least start it.

GK: OK, like what

LK: well it says here on Babycenter.com the sooner you establish a bedtime routine, the better. When your baby is as young as 6 or 8 weeks old, start following a set pattern every night; she'll quickly come to appreciate the consistency and predictability. And remember that a bedtime ritual is often good for parents, too...

GK: So we have to go to bed then too?

LK: Ummm no (insert laughing here), it's good for the parents because you can spend some quality time with Ethan then, but if you want to go to bed then you can too.

There is a ton of dumb crap I've said too but it's my blog so I get to write what I want. :)

0 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus