Monday, June 21, 2010

1 Month Old!

*Technically Ethan was 1 month last Monday but I didn't get a chance to post this...


Baby E, you are one month old today!

Time is flying by and I can't seem to slow it down. You've done so much in your first month of life! You are sleeping so much better at night, now that we found out you'll sleep like a champ in your swing. You have started to coo at the windows and any shadow in sight. We found out this weekend you heart ceiling fans too. I mean they pretty much mesmerize you into a deep sleep.

You now turn your head when you hear your Daddy or I talk near you, and you love when your Daddy "bounces" you around the house. You have also learned how to smile and do it on a daily bases for your Daddy and me.


You have gone to the pool multiple times already (what can I say we live in Texas and it's hotter then heck here right now). You and I can't swim yet, but that will change soon! You've had visits from all four of your grandparents, and from many friends that live in the area, and they all adore you already.

You fuss when you're hungry (in all honesty who doesn't) and when you're over tired (you get this from your Mama unfortunately) and the rest of the time you're the happiest baby.

We love you more each day and you make us laugh constantly.

We love you little man!


1 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Llama said...

Ohhhhh Happy one month Ethan! You are adorable!! :)

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus