Monday, May 3, 2010

Tidbits

I've not done this in a while, and my brain is a bit scattered right now, so I thought my tidbits would be fitting...

  • Our due date is 2 weeks from yesterday and it seems so close yet so. very. far. I'm also pretty sure the baby doubled over the last two days too.

  • It's hot here. I do really like it but I think I'll enjoy it more when I'm not pregnant. I'm just really happy I won't be pregnant over the summer. The pool opened this weekend so I'm sure I'll be going there in the next couple of days to relax.

  • My last day of work will be next Wednesday (unless the baby arrives sooner). I'm really looking forward to the break but it's really weird to be off for 12 weeks. I work from home so it's not like it's that big of a change, but it will be nice to not have to check email for 12 weeks! When I return I'll be a full time Mom AND working from home. We'll see how this works out. :)

  • GK and I are starting to think of our next vacation and were talking about going to the Gulf coast. We've never been before, and heard it's very pretty, so if anyone has any recommendations on where to go that would be very helpful. It won't be until next year and we're hoping they get all this oil cleaned up ASAP so the coast can go back to thriving like it should.

  • We found a pediatrician FINALLY. OK, I won't lie I didn't really look hard - her office is down the hall from my OB. She seems really nice though and I'm very happy to cross that off my list.

  • GK and I went to dinner on Friday and the manager told us he had a "short cut" to the parking garage that everyone takes. He took us out through the kitchen. We're pretty sure he wanted me out of his restaurant ASAP so I wouldn't go into labor on his watch.

3 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Nicole said...

Wow! Time certainly does fly! You will have your lil bundle of joy in no time! How exciting :)

Nicole said...

Wow! Time certainly does fly! You will have your lil bundle of joy in no time! How exciting :)

Anonymous said...

Ha! I can picture you being ushered through a restaurant kitchen...

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus