Monday, May 24, 2010

The one with all the pictures...

I know I've been slacking on pictures but I'm finally ready to get back on the computer. I just had no desire to to anything that was not baby related, and to be honest I think Ethan's only mission in life right now is to eat so it's taking up some time as you can imagine.

Anyway, below are some pics from our stay in the hospital and our first days at home...


GK meeting Ethan for the first time.


Nana (my mom) meeting her first grandchild


Dad and Ethan waiting to go home from the hospital


Mom and Ethan waiting for our ride to show up


And here it is. Our nice wheelchair out to the real world (ignore the very swollen belly, it's gone down a ton since this picture thankfully)


Ethan's first car ride - he slept through the entire five minute ride home. :)


Auntie Ang with her nephew ~ and Grace the watch dog who likes to be around Ethan at all times.



The first visit from the grandparents...

I'll try to post more through the week if I can. I feel like anytime I even think about posting I take a look at my bed and sleep is pretty much trumping Internet right now, so stick with me here...


2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Nicole said...

What an adorable baby!!! Hope to hear from you more! But totally understand the hiatus. =D

Unknown said...

Linds! He is SOO cute! I can't wait to meet Ethan and see you guys in the Big D. I think we can forgive you for choosing sleep over keeping up with your blog :)

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus