
Ethan William
Born Monday May 17th, 2010 at 8:14pm
8 lbs 5 oz and 20 1/2" long
We're finally home and figuring things out as we go. I'll try to post more in a couple of days when I'm not so sleep deprived and can break away from cuddling with the little (big) guy!




6 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
He's gorgeous! Congratulations! I am so thrilled for your new family.......he is so precious! I don't even know what to say! I'm so happy for you!!!! AAAHHHH!!!!! I can't wait to hear more about your experience and meet the little guy!!!!!
Congrats to the Kelley family! He's so super cute! I'll be in Dallas this weekend, and then back in June...so let me know when you are up for visitors! Congrats again!
Oh my goodness Kelly! Congrats!!! He is SO adorable!:)
Congrats! Boys are SO fun:)
We Finley ladies think he is super cute!! Congrats again!
I missed your post! Congrats! He is perfect :)
Post a Comment