We're in the new house 100%. No go back and forth to temp housing or having our stuff stay in Chicago while we live in Texas. We're all in one place now and it's a great feeling.
My goal this month is to work on the nursery (finally) and get that done before I can start on any of the other rooms in the house. I have MANY decorating ideas so it's tough to just focus on one room, but I've learned from my last place that it's just easier for me to go from one room to the next instead of trying to do a little of each room at the same time. If you want to see one stressed our mama then I can do it that way, but I find it best to avoid stress at this point.
We've been asked many times for pics so below are pics of our downstairs area and the open hallway upstairs. We didn't take any pics of the maser (which is on the first floor) or the 3 bedrooms and upstairs living room (I was actually trying to limit the pictures). If you want to see the entire house you can come and visit. :)
Below is the view from the living room looking up at the upstairs hallway...
Formal living room in the front and dining room behind it...
The driveway is in the back of the house on the other side of the fence...




14 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
its an absolutely GORGEOUS house!
What a beautiful house!! I love the foyer and all of the windows in the back. Enjoy decorating!
LOVE the house! Glad you are all safe and in one place! =D
Wow your house is amazing! Ejoy every bit of Texas and never look back :-) Have you decided a color for the nursey?
Ohmygosh I LOVE the house! I esp love all those windows in the back! WOW! Fabulous, girlie!! Absolutely fabulous! And glad to hear you're completely a Texan now! :)
Congrats, Lindsey and GK! We'll def. have to come visit -- Shane moves in less than a month, and I'll move August 1st!
What an incredible house!!! I absolutely love the kitchen!
OMG it's gorgeous and SO spacious! Congrats!
Gorgeous!!! Are you sure it is going to be enough space? HA! Hope you are feeling well!!!!
The house looks so different from the pictures you showed me from the listing. Your bookshelves look so tiny now 8)
I love that last picture of Gracie. You need to frame that one. How does she like going outside all by herself?
BEAUTIFUL house!
i LOVE the picture of your dog and the house. Its such a great candid
Love it! So happy for you guys!!
Ok. I'm so jealous. You can get SO MUCH house there! I love it.
We are living in the city (of Chicago) and thinking about relocating. I would die for a house like this!
Post a Comment