skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Have any of you Mom's out there ever used a belly wrap type thing after your baby was born? I've been seeing these all over the place and just wanted some feedback on if they work or not? I was thinking of trying it (because let's face it, I'll need all the help I can get once the baby is here) but I wanted to check in with the Internet world before I spent the money on it.
I've seen a few different options. One like this post-op thing:
Or the Belly Bandit is another one I've seen all over.
Any thoughts on if these work would be awesome!
6 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
Ohwow.. that's kinda cool if it works! I havent heard any of my friends talking about it, but would love to hear a report if you find any....I wonder if there are any preggo websites/forums where you could ask.. Just a thought!
I never used one--they all seem super stiff and uncomfortable to me!
I think they worked, but of course I always had the Buddha belly before my babies . . .
I preferred the softer ones though. They have a couple different options at Target now as well.
I bought one but didn't use it much w peyton and not at all w Landon. I think for me, nursing pulled my tummy back in pretty good, but I do know some people who swear by them- and they kinda make you feel less jiggly
Hi - I found your blog through Dusty's...
YES!! They work!! They support your poofy saggy belly and make you look at least 10 pounds thinner post baby. I loved mine and wore it continuously for the 2 months after my 2nd child.
I didn't wear it round the clock though because sometimes it got itchy and I just needed a break.
I highly recommend them.
I wore one right away after my c-section and pretty much wore it all day long (not at night) for at least the first month and I thought it helped alot. But I was also breast feeding, which helps too. If nothing else, like Jess said, it makes you feel less jiggly. It's amazing how "empty" your stomach feels and looks after the baby gets here!
Post a Comment