I'm a little late posting this, I'm now 33 weeks and have to say that I'm starting to feel it. I've been having some ligament pain but I'm going to chalk that up to the baby now being at least 4lbs and sitting right on said ligaments! I've also noticed that rolling over in bed at night really takes some deep thought. My hip really has to hurt to make me roll over because the energy it takes is incredible. I also noticed I can't do it quietly. I seem to grunt every time I roll over now and I can't help it. It's a good thing GK is not a light sleeper or I think he'd be really pissed at me for waking him up multiple times in the middle of the night.
Other than that I still feel really good. We've gotten the crib and dresser for the nursery and GK is in the middle of putting them together for me. Once the nursery is done I'll post some pics, but I have a feeling that will be a few weeks from now.
From the books:
This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (heft a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark. He's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in his skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for him to fit through the birth canal. (The pressure on the head during birth is so intense that many babies are born with aconehead-like appearance.) These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as his brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood.
I'm not the biggest fan of the picture below but it's all I have right now to post.




5 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
your bump looks amazing! I had the same exact problem late in my pregnancy. Nick was sitting on my sciatic nerve and the pain running down my leg was so bad I could hardly walk. My hips ached all the time. Luckily they induced me a week early. Hope you feel better, it's all worth it when you get to meet them!
You look beautiful! I miss you. Hang in there and count dayscto each doctor appt. It's nice to have them more often at this point. Always made me feel like I had somethin to look forward to
hey-sorry...i just realized i didnt asnwer you when you asked about where the chair was from! I couldnt come back on here and respond then b/c I was at school and blogger is blocked, by the time I got home, I forgot. If you had your email linked, I could have just replied ;)
But anyway---its from babys r us actually! its pricy(er) but worth it...more like...$599 or so?!...but sooo comfy.
ps: you look great!
You look fantastic! Ligament & hip pain stinks, I have had it really bad with both girls, but don't worry, it goes away quickly after the big D-Day! Can't wait to see pics of the nursery!
What a precious little pregnant lady! :)
Post a Comment