Got in the car with the intent of picking up my vitamins then going to the gym.
Once I found the Walgreen's, about ten minutes from our apartment, I realized I forgot my purse.
No purse = no vitamins (not to mention no license or any sort of money either)
While realizing this the gas light goes on.
No purse = no gas
I didn't know where the gas station was anyway. So definitely no gas at that point.
drove to the gym instead of going home
got to the gym and realized I'd been wearing my pants inside out all day.
ALL DAY!
changed them to the right side and proceeded to go workout on the elliptical.
A 27 1/2 week pregnant person on an elliptical is a sight to see.
Caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and it was not pretty.
So I left.
Yes, the fun eventful life of a pregnant woman (don't be jealous)...
5 years ago




8 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
at least you GO to the gym.... haha
wow, what a day! I think i would have just given up and gone home and not gotten on the elliptical at all! You're a much stronger person than I!
I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror at Target recently, except that I didn't realize it was me. I thought it was a really short fat man, until I saw my son standing next to the glimpse.
And then I realized that it was me.
The new layout and blog title is adorable!
And I can relate to the "Mommy Absentmindness" - I've experienced much of the same as you =)
Ha! I love days like that!
I'm impressed with you for going to the gym. I totally would have gone home and made a frozen pizza instead.
I SO stopped going to the gym when I was preggers. I felt like people were staring at me. So ridiculous. Ah ha ha
If you're on the elipitical at 27 weeks pregnant that means you're committed to being fit which means you most likely look like you swallowed a basketball and have an adorable baby bump. I, on the other hand, looked like the Michelin Man. Great job keeping fit! :)
Sweetie...you are amazing did you know that?!? Don't worry...you have to look at these kinds of days and laugh. I'm sure you looked adorable on the eliptical! :)
Post a Comment