I've made it to the third trimester! I can't even believe it.
From the books:
Got a sudden pain in your rear? That's just baby, settling into place for his upcoming debut. His head might be pressing on your sciatic nerve, which can cause pain and numbness down the backs of your legs. Don't worry -- it'll ease up soon after labor. For now, your aching back deserves a pat. You've reached trimester three!
Baby's lungs are going through some major developments these days, which (combined with the opening of previously plugged nostrils) means he's now able to practice inhaling and exhaling. The lack of air in your womb means every "breath" is filled with amniotic fluid, but hey -- it's progress
Still feeling good. GK bought me one of those body pillows so I've been sleeping better at night. It takes some effort to roll over these days but I can deal with it for 3 months. I like the picture below because I squeezed myself into a pre-pregnancy shirt. I like even more the way I'm acting like it actually fits like it used to! I'm eagerly waiting for it to get warmer outside so I can start wearing some other stuff, I'm (and I bet GK is too) very sick of my current wardrobe.




6 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
you look BEAUTIFUL! Wait till you see my belly tomorrow....on my 29 week post.
I can't believe you're 27 weeks! I already can't remember, but I'm thinking you're way past the viability point, right?!
Wow your pregnancy is FLYING by! I hope you are not too uncomfortable. Enjoy Texas... "cold" there cant compare to Chicago!
I just hit 37 weeks, and have grown out of every article of clothing, which means that I've been walking around with two inches of tummy hanging out.
I am classy that way.
You look way cute, which is all that matters!
WOW! You look amazing! I feel like this is going so quickly...i remember the first post you announced you were expecting!
Congrats on the milestone! You look gorgeous!
Post a Comment