So I'm very aware that we moved almost a month ago and I have yet to update my blog name. The issue is that I can't seem to think of any new names. I have no other reason why that is except to blame it on my first born child that has taken up residency in my stomach. He/she seems to be stealing some of my brain cells from me right now making it very hard to concentrate on very important things like blog names!
So PLEASE help! I'd love to hear any names if anyone has any ideas!
5 years ago




5 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
Hm... I will have to think on this one. I sat here forever and couldnt think of anything creative... I blame my creativity being zapped by all the snow outside.. haha!
i have so many ideas. I can't tell you my top 2 because I'm changing my tag line.
How about
Super Special Sparkle Blog and sometimes swords?
I have no ideas for you...but I do kind of like your name...how about you keep your name and come up with a tag line after it that says something cute and refers to the fact you've moved...oh who knows...
Windy City wishes- cuz I wish you were here!!!!
The Kelley's Whirlwind because of all the traveling ya'll do =) Plus because of how much you have going on--find a new home, having a baby, etc.
Post a Comment