Tuesday, February 2, 2010

So I FINALLY changed my blog! It's been the same forever and it was a needed change if you ask me. So come out from behind your Google Readers and let me know what you think. My new blog name...is LAME. I know it's lame. But I can't seem to think of anything witty right now so it will have to do.

I also posted new links to some blogs that I read often. If I missed your blog let me know and I'll add it to the list.

Tomorrow... pics of our gorgeous temp housing apartment!

7 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Jess said...

Very cute new look...and the name isn't lame! I like it. :)

Jamie @ Bungalow Bee said...

I don't know what your old site looked like since this is my first visit but I'm a huge fan of the birds! I, too, used to live in the Chicago area (Naperville) and we just had our first baby last July. It's amazing - congratulations on your pregnancy!

Minnesota Girl said...

Super cute!

Meredith said...

As someone whose nickname is "giraffe", I love the new layout!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

I actually like your name...its YOU! Love your new layout!

Anonymous said...

The name is fine, but it should be Kelleys (plural), not Kelley's (possessive).

Anonymous said...

Hi Dallas girl! Miss you. I like the new title and look. Do you have any pics of the new house? I wanna see it! Wish I could come visit, hopefully this summer.

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus