WEEK 23!!!
This has been a crazy few weeks around the Kelley household. We moved down to our temporary apartment in Dallas, went to Maui, got back from Maui and are now working on buying a house! We put a (very low) bid on a house here and are waiting to hear back from our realtor on it. Keep your fingers crossed for us!
From the books:
Turn on the radio and sway to the music. With her sense of movement well developed by now, your baby can feel you dance. And now that she's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about as much as a large mango), you may be able to see her squirm underneath your clothes. Blood vessels in her lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and the sounds that your baby's increasingly keen ears pick up are preparing her for entry into the outside world. Loud noises that become familiar now — such as your dog barking or the roar of the vacuum cleaner — probably won't faze her when she hears them outside the womb.
I know that I turn 24 weeks tomorrow but this picture wasn't taken today (read:it was taken yesterday) so I figure it still works for 23 weeks...
1. Heartburn. It sucks. It's getting worse. So I'll be talking to my new doctor on Wednesday about that.
2. I go to the bathroom A LOT. I've learned never to pass up a bathroom no matter where I am or I'll regret it. I know the bathroom breaks will only get more frequent as we get further along, so I'm preparing myself and GK for that.
I really am lucky and still very much enjoy feeling the baby move. GK feels the baby all the time now and we even got to see some kicks to the belly while on vacation, it was so surreal.




8 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
Um, you're not huge. Far from it, actually.
And yeah, heartburn. Sucks. I SO understand. Me and my bottle of Maalox are best friends. When you find yourself swigging from the bottle like its a good Merlot, you know you've turned into sad pregnant lady.
And yeah, the potty breaks will get worse. MUCH. I was up eleven times last night. Eleven times in a nine hour period. Makes for a fabulous night's sleep.
(I'm 33 weeks with my third kid so I'm all grumpy about everything)
You are so cute pregnant!I swear you pull it off better than anyone I have ever seen.. even Heidi Klum :-P
I am sure the heartburn and bladder issues will all be worth it when your little munchkin comes into the world :-)
Good luck on the house! I hope you get a great deal and avoid a battle with other buyers!
the description sounds like alien. And it scares me.
Good Luck with your bid! Hope you get it =D Welcome back & what an adorable baby bump =)
I am no longer allowed to complain about being busy.. haha.. Wow!! I'm so glad you're settling in dallas and when it finally warms, you're gonna love the move you made! :) Cannot WAIT to hear more about Hawaii! So glad everythign is rocking along with the mini Kelley! XOXO!
You look so cute! I had the WORST heartburn when I was pg with Addison - Zantac 75 is safe during pregnancy and works super fast!
I haven't had heartburn much until the past 2 weeks and now it won't stop. I forgot how bad it can be. I had it all along with Peyton.
I can't wait to see pics of the house and I can't believe you are already so far past the halfway point! You'll be to week 30 and then in the home stretch before you know it! Miss you.
Um..I feel like a bad blogger friend, because I don't remember this pregnancy annoucement! At any rate I think you look awesome!
Post a Comment