skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- We had a great trip to Virginia. Very relaxing. The plane trip out there was a bit rough but we made it.
- I FINALLY got the Clarisonic Mia and I. Love. It. I like to think of it as a mini home facial. It's working especially great on my not so nice pregnancy skin as well. If you have a chance to get one I highly recommend it!
- To all the airlines out there. There is no need to blast the heat on flights even though it's cold out. The out of control heat, MANY people crammed into a small space and my raised temp due to pregnancy may or may not have forced me to take off my sweater during flight and wear a semi see through tank top. I had no shame because I was REALLY HOT, but maybe next time you can help me out and turn the heat down a notch.
- We move to Texas on Sunday and guess how much packing we've done? None. Absolutely nothing. Not even one shirt packed or set aside TO pack. Should be an interesting week here at the Kelley household. Thankfully we're just moving our clothing and small things this time around. It also helps that I don't fit in 3/4 of my wardrobe now either so I have it a little easier than GK. Once we get a house we'll make the big move (and I'm sure I'll blog at that time how much that move will suck, but I'll spare you this time around).
- I'm still sad that Chris Cuomo and Diane Sawyer left Good Morning America. They were my favorites.
- To add to the travel we go to to Hawaii in two weeks! If you're doing the math, yes we are going to Hawaii a week after we move. We didn't pick the date but we can't complain. It will be a much needed vacation for the two (and 1/2 if you count the baby bean) of us.
- I had my first stranger notice the bump today. It was weird and very cool all at the same time.
Am I the only person at work today???
10 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
Im sorry you had a tough flight sweetie...what were they thinking with that heat! I hope your trip to Hawaii is more relaxing! It sounds like soo much fun! Good luck with the move...dont get too stressed...at least you have your trip to think about ! whoo hoo!
Good luck with the move! I think you should change your blog title to the whirlwind kelly's because of all your traveling.
Happy new Year!
I like your blog! I just wanted to let you know that if your blog needs a makeover you should check out Bloggy Blog Designz, we do background, headers, buttons, navbars, signatures and more. We'll give your blog a complete makeover!
I was at work today too! and it indeed felt like I was the only one.. haah! I cannot BELIEVE you're moving Sunday! Fun stuff!! I know you'll get all the packingness done! :) And uh... Hawaii?! So.jealous! I agree that the timing is a little inconvenient, but is Hawaii ever that inconvenient, I suppose? I think not. teehee! Glad ya'll are getting a fun vacay after some moving stresses! It'll kinda be like a honeymoon..coming home to a new house and all.. kinda cute! XOXO!
no its not weird...especially since you arent finding out the sex...thats just how it is. My family is nuts about babies and clothes...I have lots of sisters and a mom who adores it. So, I'm "doomed" (in a good way) get lots and lots of things! :)
ps: you should add your email to your profile under edit so that when you write me a comment I can just hit reply and it will go back to your email. Makes life so much easier :)
I totally agree with you about planes and the massive amount of heat. I was sweating and yes, okay, I was kinda nervous, but still, feeling like you're in an oven doesn't help!
So jealous you're going to Hawaii!!
we are celebrating the holidays in VA this year too! (still here though) Good luck with the move and have a blast in Hawaii. So jealous!
Getting so sad about the move! Have a Happy New Year and we'll talk when you settle in down south!!!! XOXOXOXO
Thank goodness that the stranger was correct in noticing the bump! I never say a word because I'd be horrified if I was wrong! YAYY for Hawaii!! Happy 2010!
Post a Comment