Being able to see our friends for a weekend without anyone having to get on a plane to get there!
We had such a good weekend with everyone! We did dinner on Saturday with our college friends and then hung out at Hidden Shamrock for a while. I have to toot my own horn and say that the three pregnant ladies of the group even stayed out until 1:30am! This does not include the un-planned trip to McDonald's when we got home either. Another good thing about being sober all the time is I can drive to McDonald's at 2am!
The drunken husbands decided to stay out and came home very late. So in all actuality I stayed up until 4am that night! You read that correct – 4 AM!!! I don’t know who felt more hungover on Sunday morning, GK or me.
Sunday I got to see some of my girls too and it was great! It's so nice to be able to just hop in the car to see them, I'll miss that A LOT. But don't you worry, after I came home from my friend’s house Sunday afternoon, I took a 3 hour nap on the air mattress that was still set up from the night before in the middle of our living room. Another Sunday spent by yours truly sleeping away while the world continues around her. I'm pretty sure my napping won't stop in Texas either - I seem to be a pro at it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the baby picks up this napping capability too.
Thanks Chris for planning it! I didn’t get many pictures and not everyone is in them, but here are the few I did manage to get…
Waking up to the weather lady telling me it's 7 degrees outside - not including the wind chill factor. I won't miss that AT ALL!




5 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
how about Guiliana Rancic? Will you miss her?
following now!!
are you drinking wine?! hahaha...or apple juice? hmm... ;0
hahaha... yeah, I wouldnt miss the 7 degrees thing either... Cute cute. Ready for you to head on down where it's appropriate to say "ya'll" :)
You look so cute pregnant...Congrats!!!
I've heard that the baby gets it's sleeping habits from the Mom - it's true for my little girl. She'll sleep in or hang out in her crib as long as you leave her there!
Post a Comment