WEEK 17!!!
For my peeps that are not addicted to baby websites like me:
Your baby's skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone, and the umbilical cord — her lifeline to the placenta — is growing stronger and thicker. Your baby weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and she's around 5 inches long from head to bottom. She can move her joints, and her sweat glands are starting to develop.
Remember when I said last week that the baby was going to have a growth spurt? Well, I think the belly doubled in the last week too, no joke. Even GK and my sister noticed it. I think the statement "yeah, you really look pregnant now" was even uttered a few times. To add to it my appetite has also doubled - could be a reason why the belly doubled but whatever. I won't bore you with what I eat daily, but let's just say a foot long at Subway doesn't seem to be enough for me these days. I also like to document my subpar eating habits by texting some of my other pregnant girlfriends. Sometimes if I tell someone the terrible (yet very yummy) things I'm eating, it makes me stop eating for five minutes. Sometimes.
I still feel very small movements once and a while. I felt the baby move the other night and the only "person" that was there was Grace the dog so she got an earful from me that night.
For my peeps that are not addicted to baby websites like me:
Your baby's skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone, and the umbilical cord — her lifeline to the placenta — is growing stronger and thicker. Your baby weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and she's around 5 inches long from head to bottom. She can move her joints, and her sweat glands are starting to develop.
Remember when I said last week that the baby was going to have a growth spurt? Well, I think the belly doubled in the last week too, no joke. Even GK and my sister noticed it. I think the statement "yeah, you really look pregnant now" was even uttered a few times. To add to it my appetite has also doubled - could be a reason why the belly doubled but whatever. I won't bore you with what I eat daily, but let's just say a foot long at Subway doesn't seem to be enough for me these days. I also like to document my subpar eating habits by texting some of my other pregnant girlfriends. Sometimes if I tell someone the terrible (yet very yummy) things I'm eating, it makes me stop eating for five minutes. Sometimes.
I still feel very small movements once and a while. I felt the baby move the other night and the only "person" that was there was Grace the dog so she got an earful from me that night.




10 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
Girl--thats when I had my growth spurt too...like week 17/18/19....just wait! My belly looks huuuuuuuuuuuge this week. I just posted pics.
I definitely see a baby bump!
And aren't those first movements so exciting?!
Awwww you & your baby bump are adorable =D
P.S. Thank you for sparing us ALL the meal details lol
Such a cute lil bump!! Feeling a baby move is so exciting. Unfortunately I haven't felt it for myself..but i've felt other bellies! ;)
Awww! You look so adorable! Cutest little bump ever!
Here comes the baby bump! Yay!
Awe...look at the cute little baby bump!!! So adorable!!! XOXO
That's it. You are the second blogger who has felt the baby move. You guys suck. I'm officially jealous. This anterior placenta can suck it.
O.K. pregnancy rant over. Your bump is adorable!
Aren't those flutters the best? It's really cool when the hubs can feel it too!
Cute bump!!
Post a Comment