From the books:
Head to rump, your baby is approximately 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and weighs almost 7 ounces. He's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead. If you're having a girl, her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place. If you're having a boy, his genitals are noticeable now, although he may hide them from you during an ultrasound.
I LOOK and feel pregnant now. I notice people stare at me more now, well stare at my stomach, and I'm OK with that. Pretty sure it's only going to get worse as time goes on. Also, today was the first time I looked down and noticed that my stomach sticks out farther than the rest of my body. It's such a weird but good feeling. I like to tell the baby to keep growing, I can handle it!
I've been thinking more and more about the nursery and I'm getting pretty excited about some ideas I've come up with. Now I just need to get 1. GK to agree on them and 2. a house to put this nursery in. Two minor details right?
It's a big day in the Kelley household too. GK gets home from Texas today FOR THE LAST TIME! Yup that's right, no more traveling every week! Yeah, he'll be back there in two weeks for good, but whatever. I'm choosing to ignore that fact because we're both very ready to be back together every night. To be honest though, I think Grace is even more ready. She's made it clear she's pretty sick of me and misses her Dad a lot (She proved this theory with the 4am wake up call she gave me as she was shredding a bunch of paper towels in the living room). Who can blame her? He gives her all her bones and I have the audacity to make her go out in the cold and force her to cuddle with me every night.
I took these pics today - (18 weeks 4 days).





4 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
cute cute cute!!
I always look down and think "whoa...weird"...about 3-20 times a day. hahaha......
its true. The belly even surprises me at times.
Oh, and I see people look at my belly all the time. This one teacher at school literally looks at my stomach EVERY time! It (a tiny bit) bothers me, but I can't figure out why. Probably because she hasn't just come out and talked to me about it! annoying.
adorable little baby bump! :)
You look fantastic!
You look great :-)
I hope the kicking is not getting too uncomfortable!
Post a Comment