Limited space...
Yes, this is GK sawing and using his new sander in our kitchen. Since we don't have a garage or a yard he had no choice. He had to replace one of the floor boards in our master bath and this is what he had to do. We love living where we live, but let's just say we may be looking for a little more space when we move to Texas. :)
Speaking of Texas, Grace and I are off to the big D today for the weekend. It gives GK a break from traveling for a weekend, and to be honest it's getting cold here and it's still warm there so I'm looking forward to leaving my winter jacket at home for a few days!
Have a great weekend!
5 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
Have a good trip. Can't wait to hear how things go.
Hmm, warm weather-lovely! Rainy chicago weather-not so lovely!
Enjoy your trip and the weather :-)
I completely understand about the space issue. I hear the South spoils you with it though :-D
Pretty sure those plenty o' space to be had in the old lonestar state!
I am in the same boat as you girl. We have no space what so ever. Not even for a kitchen table. Grrrr - But it is totally worth the perks of the city :)
Post a Comment