Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wow

Did you happen to see Oprah today???

It was a pretty awesome show done in the middle of Michigan Avenue! You have to watch the below if you missed it - it gets really good around the 50 second mark...



They said there were about 20,000 people there. Awesome.

I didn't go because I knew it was going to be a ton of people but it was awesome to watch on TV!

3 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

New Girl on Post said...

I didn't see it! I'll have to watch for it, but I don't think it'll be on until Monday here.

Llama said...

OMG i keep watching it over and over! This is great!!! :)

What Kate Wore said...

Oooh, we rarely watch the show, but we will look for this, too fun!

Enjoy the week ahead!
tp

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus