Saturday, September 12, 2009

The following occurred while watching Michael Jordan get inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame. Each person needs to be "sponsored" by someone that is already a member. The sponsor stands up on the stage while the new inductee gives his speech. It's a pretty cool process that reminded me of something I've seen before...

LK: this all looks so familiar...

GK: (blank stare)

LK: I know ~ this is just like the Grand Ole Opry!

GK: (very sarcastically) Yes, The Basketball Hall of Fame is JUST LIKE the Grand Ole Opry... (eyes rolling)

LK: No. Each person has a sponsor there too when they get inducted...forget it

Yes, this conversation REALLY did happen. Made sense in my head but I guess I should have kept it to myself :)

2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Llama said...

You are too much girl!!!!:)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Gwen said...

LOL!!! I always do things like that too. And I'm sure I get a blank stare or stupid remark back also. :) XOXO

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus