Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I can't believe how fast Labor Day weekend went! We had a nice relaxing weekend at home. We've been so busy this summer that we wanted a weekend where we had NOT A SINGLE PLAN and it was fantastic! We went out with friends on Friday and Sunday night and that was very fun. Saturday morning we went to my new favorite Saturday morning spot...The Green City Market.
As you can see Grace LOVES the market. When she stands on her hind legs her nose ALMOST reaches the tables of food so she's in heaven. She even thought we bought her a cantaloupe and ended up taking a bite out of it so we had to throw it away. Good thing GK bought two of them then (which is another story for another time).
Also at the market we bought some great steaks to grill out on Saturday night on our rooftop. We don't have balconies on our building but we can grill on our roof, which is great!

The only problem was this annoying fog coming off of Lake Michigan that covered the city so we didn't have much of a view this time. Maybe the weather will cooperate this weekend :)


I'm also happy to announce that GK have FINALLY renewed our much needed Costco membership. If that was the only thing to happen this weekend then I'd be a happy camper, I love that damn store!!! Wow, sorry for the lame post. I promise to write a better one tomorrow when I'm out of my vacation fog.

2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Jax said...

I didn't even realize our pups have the same name til just now! Love it! Mine goes by Gracie unless she's in trouble.. then it becomes a stern "Grace." haha.. Wish we had a Costco here! It's kinda weird that we don't actually.. I suppose our Sam's (Walmarts version of Costco) is the sameish? *shrug* That's cool about the rooftop cooking out, despite the fog! I feel ya on being busy lately... I blink and wonder where the summer went.

Molly said...

So cute, my puppy does the same thing!!

Thanks for commenting on my necklace! Good Luck in the giveaway!

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus