Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tidbits...

  • I have no clue why people care so much about these Kardashian girls. If one wants to get married after a month of dating so be it. I don't care. They will be getting divorced soon anyway and we'll all have to read about it.
  • My dog woke me up last night with her snoring. I turned on the light and she had her mouth open and was flat on her back. Pretty funny.
  • Today it will be a high of 55 here in Chicago. Today it's in the 80's in Dallas. It's a little sad that that GK is still in summer clothes and I'm not.
  • I've got a wedding this weekend and nothing to wear. Anyone have any ideas on where to get a cute dress? I've got a ton in my closet but kind of want something new.
  • Chicago finds out this Friday if we get the 2016 Summer Olympics. I'm am so ready for this to happen. Don't get me wrong, I really want Chicago to get it, but I more want everyone to stop talking about it every five minutes. I think it would be great for the city if we do get it so I'm keeping my fingers crossed about it.

2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Jax said...

haha! I could SO see everyone talking about the Olympics all the time. I mean.. even setting foot in Ohare lets you know Chicago is up for the games. So funny... I hope they get it, but I totally see your point. :)

As for dresses, man alive I love Chicago! I vote for hitting up Francesca's Collections! I loved them in the Chi so when they opened one in Tulsa, I was soooo happy!! I like that nothing is crazy expensive there. The Limited had some fun stuff too recently! :)

Anonymous said...

I really hope we get the olympics. It would be so good for the economy- and I am definitely sick of them talking about it, too.
I need to get a dress for a wedding in the middle of October. Ugggh. I definitely don't want to shop for a dress for my pregger belly

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus