Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Vacation Idea Help???

GK and I are celebrating our three year anniversary next month and have decided to go away for a much needed vaca together. We're looking for a place that we've never been to before, but I'm personally having a hard time thinking of anywhere. So loyal readers I need your help, do any of you have any great places you've been that include: warm weather, beaches and cocktails?

I know those are tough guidelines, but I think some of you can pull through for me with some ideas :)

2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Suburban prep said...

The Sonoma and Napa Wine Country is just wonderful. Or drive along PCH between San Francisco and Santa Barbara.

Gwen said...

I would say head to Florida if you can. Or maybe California. Even better...Hawaii. Can't wait to here where you decide to go. :) XOXO

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus