- I've just tasted the Frito Flavor twists - Honey BBQ and they are fantastic. Thankfully I bought a mini bag so I don't go overboard on them. Wouldn't it be nice to know someone that works at Frito-Lay? Then I could get all my chips for free! Wait I do know someone that works there, and he does get free chips but eats them before I even know he got free chips. I'll have to work on that :)
- I had to ride home on a bus the other day and the bus driver was on speaker phone with her new boy toy. Needless to say the entire bus got to hear some info that nobody should ever hear outside of their own home.
- A co-worker is playing smooth jazz really loud at her desk and I have no clue how to stop it. I really enjoy all music except for jazz and I'm going a bit crazy.
- I'm really enjoying this season of Entourage. So good!
- I was woken up this morning not by an alarm clock, but by a small white paw kicking me in the face:
Dear Grace Puppy,
As cute as you are, and as much as I love you, it's really not cool to kick the hand that feeds you in the face. Ever. Please stay on your side of the bed from now on (aka GK's side of the bed while he is away).
Love,
Your very nice owner on any other day




3 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
Bus Drivers should not be on the phone!! And fritos are yum! I would get on those free ones ASAP! =D Glad you had a good weekend!
Those chips sound so good!
What is it about Fritos that are so darn good!?
Smooth jazz sucks. I say throw water bombs at her desk next time. That'll teach her.
Post a Comment